Saturday, December 18, 2010

In which the honeymoon killer Gabe Thomas tries to explain away what any witnesses might have seen.....

GABE WATSON:            ah so that’s when I went and I grabbed a hold of her BC right here, just kind of clinched it and turned and it was just going um plus I was you know cause we could see you know as we turned we could see the anchor rope and all that

DET. LAWRENCE:     yep

GABE WATSON:            and we could see some people there so I, in a way I was kind of thinking just may look unusual if somebody’s happened to look you know if you see somebody cause I know at that point I was breathing hard cause I could I could feel the heat on my face

DET. LAWRENCE:     mmm

GABE WATSON:            you know just from being so hot and so I know I was probably throwing out bubbles all over the place so in the back on my mind as we were kinda going and I was kinda of thinking you know these people probably can see us

DET. LAWRENCE:     mmm

GABE WATSON:            um or at least think something odd going on

No comments:

Post a Comment